Tuesday, April 7, 2009

38 weeks, 39 weeks and day of birth!

To do a bit of catch up! Here I am before my baby shower...so I was 38 weeks along. :) The shower was great! SO much fun to see all my friends and family and receive all sorts of blessings. I had such fun going thru all of it with my sis, mom and niece after the shower. We got it all put away and organized that night! I'm VERY blessed with friends and family who enjoyed showering miss Emma with all sorts of fun things. :)38 weeks along

This is my Binsi outfit! Love it...SOOO much better than the hospital gown. It was super comfy and worked great for afterwards too. :) Thanks Carri - the maker of Binsi. (http://www.birthinbinsi.com/)

Okay...so I'd been contracting all day...so I had Ethan take a few shots so I'd have a picture of Emma before she arrived. He did pretty well considering our camera isn't all that tiny and easy to hold. :) So I'm just a few days past 39 weeks here....

another good shot taken by Ethan...day we went to the hospital!


Attempt #1...missed a bit of the belly...but you get the idea. :)




No comments: