Friday, February 13, 2009

some random pictures...of my boys!

WOW! Two years ago...Jacob was just about two weeks old here and Ethan was a week shy of 2
Does he look like his Daddy or what?! :)

Not sure why...but they were running around with tissue on/in their noses!! They thought they were pretty cute - I'd have to agree...
Ethan with his kitty...who on occasion lets him pet her. (Ignore the pile of clothes behind Jacob...someday I'll keep up)!!

One of Jacob's "comfortable" positions for nap time on the couch. More often than not his naps end up being 30 min. on the couch...otherwise he will sleep forever in his crib and not go to sleep at night! Here he slept for about 15 min. and then I woke him up to go play at Carmen's house.

Another couch nap...and big brother being so tender and loving. :)
At least he looks a little more comfortable here. :)
Ethan "checking himself out" in my bedroom mirror. I bought him these new pants and I guess my saying, "You look so handsome in your new jeans" got to his head. He is pretty handsome though!!! :) A mom can say that!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacob is so cute, do you mean he never takes a real nap in bed? only on the couch?