Saturday, December 6, 2008

First Snow Man of the season

Okay...so I uploaded these pictures and now we've had a couple more snow storms...with MUCH more snow than in these pictures. However, this one we had a lot of fun outside in because it wasn't too cold and the snow was perfect for building a snowman!!! My legs were killing me from bending over and rolling the snow into balls (later I remembered I had a snowsuit I could have worn)!! Nevertheless, we had a lot of fun.

Ethan taught Jacob how to eat snow. There wasn't really enough to make into snow ice cream, but it was okay as long as they took it off of the car and not the ground. (we do have dogs)!

Ethan eating the snow....
The next day Ethan had to make some adjustments because it was melting already and the eyes, mouth, etc were falling off.

Back to eating snow
Jacob, my little lover, kept kissing the snowman once he was done. He didn't want to leave him...but he didn't understand we couldn't bring him inside!

Here they are. Proud of their first snowman of the year. Jacob's first ever!

We're looking forward to more snowmen this year. Ethan also made some snow angels...but they didn't show up too well in this little snow. Next time we have snow we'll get out there and make some fresh snow angels and a new snowman. (I think his arms and gloves are still somewhere in the yard, now buried by more snow.

No comments: