Saturday, October 18, 2008

News!

This is Jacob smelling the beautiful roses Tim bought me. He has made a tradition out of buying me beautiful roses every time we find out we're expecting a baby. YEP! As most of you know by now, we're expecting our third little one in mid-April. We're very excited and as you can tell by my posting habits...busy. I was VERY sick (compared to my other two pregnancies) all of August and most of September. I didn't get much of anything done, let alone have time or energy to get pictures uploaded. I did however take a lot...so I'm trying to get them on the computer now for other to see. I'm now 15 weeks along and feeling much better...though not on top of the world yet. Jacob LOVES babies and though I'm not sure he understands I'm having one...he's excited whenever he gets to see one. Ethan is very thrilled and can't wait to find out what we're having. (we won't know for another 5 weeks). He is hoping for a sister. Somehow I think he figures he has a brother who is annoying...maybe a sister won't be!! Little does he know! Well, I'll try to keep you all posted much more often now that I can look at a computer without getting sick!

Thanks Tim for the beautiful flowers!! We all enjoyed them.

No comments: