Thursday, August 7, 2008

Making Pizza 101

The boys were so excited to put on their apron, grab their stools and start maing pizzas!!!
Pretty cool aprons! They look like they're ready for anything. Even kept them on until Daddy got home! Ethan doing a great job at rolling out the dough

sauce...eat some, spread some, eat some, spread some....
Cheese! Yummy!!! (found some frozen mozzarella...hope it tastes good).

Jacob didn't last very long...but Ethan helped from start to finish and couldn't wait to taste his pizza. I thought it would never get done because he kept wanting to look at it in the oven! I guess we were so excited...we never took a picture of the finished product. Oh well...it was good for our first cheese pizza, making it from ingredients we had in the cupboard!


1 comment:

Mac said...

I really like the pizza which my momma make it at home.The taste of this pizza is really very yummy. Sometimes I like just cheese. Sometimes I like onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, etc veggies. I always tell here to make it once in a week.The above pictures of pizza are really good.



franchises in Ottawa