Monday, May 5, 2008

Fun in our new play area!!!





We are SOOOO blessed. One of my goals was to put in a play area for my boys! Ethan was constantly finding places to 'dig' so I knew I really needed to create a place for him. Well, we were blessed to receive gravel from our friends who were needing to get rid of theirs! So...with a lot of help from them and a weekend of work...the area is complete. The kids are having a blast...although Jacob mostly thinks gravel is for throwing - anywhere BUT the play area. But...Ethan loves it and Jacob will grow to learn the boundaries! Right?!?!? It's a lot of fun for me to watch them be boys and dig, pile, scoop, bury and imagine. Our yard is really coming together!

1 comment:

The Trek Life said...

Hey Ami, did you notice that Ethan and Jacobie have the exact same facial expression on their faces? Too funny...