Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First Haircut....






Well, we finally decided that Jacob's hair needed trimmed. It's been the cutest little Mohawk...but it was starting to be more than that and it was time. He handled it pretty well...the trimmers made him a bit nervous...but as long as he could see Barney on the TV he did okay. He wasn't happy about the towel around his neck, so we lost that pretty quickly. It was so sad seeing all his soft little baby hair fall to the floor - I saved some of course - but he looks SO cute. It's amazing what a haircut can do and how old they look afterwards. I should have taken a before and after shot of Ethan too. A couple of weeks ago I talked him into cutting off the long hair on the top of his head. For several haircuts he had told me that he wanted it long on top...but after seeing his cousin with a short style...he agreed I could buzz it off as long as I didn't make him bald! He too looks MUCH older.
I guess it's a good thing I don't have girls...I love short haircuts. I never have to comb it, get a tangle out, braid it, dry it, style it....Boys hair is SO easy! (But...I'm not ruling a girl out! I could learn!!)


No comments: