Sunday, November 11, 2007









What a great visit. My brother Robert, his wife and son, my sister Marah and her four kids and the boys and I went to see Great Grandma and Aunt Polly. It was short...but lots of fun and we got a lot of great pictures. This was Kaiden's first visit and Jacob's second. We all stayed in a hotel and had a great time eating pizza waaay too late at night and swimming in the very cold pool. But...I got to sit in the hot tub and warm up - so all is forgiven.
We took a trip to Walmart while we were there to buy groceries for Grandma and Polly as it's difficult for them to get out. We had a lot of fun there and back too. Ethan was in heaven riding with the Merrills and watching movies in their car. Robert, Alex, I and the babies all rode in my car. It really was a fun road trip. We'll do it again sometime - I hope! :)

No comments: