Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boulder...day out!

We had a blast! We decided to get out on an adventure after our Pastor suggested we do something like that. We're talking about taking a hike with God and what that means to be on a journey with Him. So he suggested that we do something like a hike with our family and see what it took to prepare, what happened while on the journey and so forth. We decided rather than a hike with two little ones, we'd go walk around the CU campus for something different to do. I wanted to teach the boys a few new things...so first we climbed some trees...Ethan wasn't as comfortable as he looks! I'm bracing his bottom on the other side!
It was a great day and we had a lot of fun as a family!
I had to convince Ethan that climbing trees was fun! You can tell we don't have any good sized trees in our town!
He didn't like that I left him up there! LOL
We also learned to roll down hills. I was SO sick after doing it...but it was a lot of fun to share it with the boys.
Jacob wasn't sure about it either! He kinda wondered what we were doing and why!
He liked the tree climbing part...more than he should have! I'll have to watch him around trees!

No comments: